Rochester Hills Sprinkler Service
Rochester Hills Sprinkler Service – American Lawn Sprinkler (810) 796-3245
order diflucan overnight If you are in need of a top rated Rochester Hills Sprinkler Service, please contact American Lawn Sprinkler at (810) 796-3254 for a free estimate. Click here to learn more about us or Follow Us on Facebook.
how to buy augmentin Maintain a Healthy Landscape – and Water Bill
Most residential and commercial property owners use excessive amounts of water to keep their grass and landscape green and fresh, costing them more money than necessary.
Watering systems are more efficient than any other form of watering. No more watering sidewalks or missing patches of green turf. An irrigation system will put the exact amount of water, in the exact spots, exactly when it is needed.
You get the balance and consistency that hoses and moveable sprinklers can’t. Your lawn is a reflection of you, so put in a dependable watering system and let your lawn shine.
click here Irrigation Benefits
Installing a watering system helps transform your grass into the green, beautiful, healthy lawn you always wanted. Lawn irrigation systems are the most efficient way to ensure your yard gets the hydration it needs without over-watering.
- Save Time: Irrigation systems work on their own, so no more wasting time manually watering. Now you have more time to do the things you love, while your lawn gets what it needs to thrive.
- cost of nizoral tablets Save Money: The benefits of an irrigation system outweigh the initial cost of the system, which will pay for itself sooner than you think.
- Save Water: Installing an irrigation system can conserve water while maintaining a healthy landscape.
Overall Water Management
Most residential property owners use excessive amounts of water to keep their turf and landscape green and fresh, costing them more money than is necessary. By learning to water your lawn properly with the help of a watering system, you can conserve a significant amount of water and still get the healthy beautiful lawn you want.
Recommended Watering Schedule
Established lawns require far less water than newly sodded or freshly seeded areas. For the cooler spring and fall seasons, we suggest decreasing watering to every other day.
For the hotter summer months, we recommend that you water five to six times a week. Watering between 3-6AM is the ideal time to take advantage of the coolest time of the morning but completing prior to sunrise to allow the water to infiltrate the soil as much as possible.
For newly installed sod, we recommend that you water at least two times each day. In the case of extreme heat, it might be necessary to add a third water cycle. Once the grow-in period of a few weeks has passed, it is recommended to reduce the watering frequency.
Recommended Water Duration
A lawn irrigation system from Professional Irrigation Systems includes two different types of sprinkler heads – spray heads and rotor heads – distributing two different amounts of water per area.
Zones consisting of spray heads typically require about 5-10 minutes of run time per cycle .
Zones consisting of rotor heads typically require about 20-30 minutes of run time per cycle.
The Difference Between Over Watering Vs. Under Watering
Signs of Over Watering:
- Blades wilt and feel limp
- Increased mowing due to thick thatch growth
- Lawn remains soggy for longer periods
Signs of Under Watering:
- Blades wilt and feel crisp
- Soil is dry
- Grass does not quickly spring back when stepped on
- Slower blade growth
Overwatering Can Lead to Disease Pressure
Too much water makes your lawn more susceptible to disease. Here’s what to look for to help keep your lawn healthy and green.
- Rot can occur in the thatch in areas not getting direct sunlight
- Root Rot – A fungal disease that starts at the root system, causing a lawn to turn yellow then brown
- Moss – Usually appears in moist conditions in places with high levels of shade
- Powdery Mildew – A diseas that leaves a powdery-white substance over the lawn’s surface
- Brown Patch Lawn Disease – A turf fungus that creates brown circle in the lawn
Signs of a Healthy Lawn:
- Fairly even color range from green to dark-grey green
- Grass blades bounce back almost immediately when walked on
- Even thatch at the soil level
- Blades will have fairly even thickness
Saving Green. Conserving Blue.
Installing and maintaining residential and commercial sprinkler systems help avoid over-watering, which reduces water waste and eliminates runoff, ensuring a safe and healthy water supply for future generations.
Plus, you still get a head-turning, green turf that stays watered and healthy during the entire growing season for a beautiful landscape you can be proud of. source: proirrigation.com
For experienced Rochester Hills Sprinkler Service, please call American Lawn Sprinkler at (810) 796-3254 for a free quote.